Human Resources Director
Position is at FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
FlightAware is a eleven year old company that is the largest flight data and aviation web site in the world. FlightAware has grown to over fifty employees and has ambitious hiring goals to continue growing even more rapidly and revolutionizing the aviation industry. FlightAware needs a Human Resources Director to help ensure that we can hire and retain the best talent possible in an efficient, organized, and reliable way.
Become the first HR director at FlightAware
- Develop and direct FlightAware recruitment and retention program to ensure that FlightAware hires and retains the most talented people possible.
- Develop and implement HR infrastructure to allow continued corporate growth.
- Serve as a resource to department managers and other employees.
- Assist with benefits administration
- Ensure appropriate documentation and record-keeping for regulatory compliance.
- Minimum of three to five years of Human Resources Management experience, preferably in technology or aviation.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or SPHR certification a plus.
- Natural leadership ability with ability to be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Salary varies based on experience
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application: Human Resources Director - FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX". Attach your resume in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or HTML format.