Aviation Sales Executive/Manager
Position is at FlightAware - Latin America (Remote)
As a part of the aviation sales team, you will work directly for the
Director, Aviation Services
and interact with aircraft operators, aviation service providers, and other aviation companies as well as the FlightAware engineering team to coordinate solutions to meet customers' needs. The position's primary responsibility is to sell FlightAware's suite of aviation products to aviation service providers.
Responsibilities and Requirements
Represent, demonstrate, and sell FlightAware's broad range of innovative commercial services to the aviation industry throughout Latin America. Lead the entire sales cycle with aviation businesses (airlines, private aviation) from developing your own opportunities through prospecting, networking, and cold calling to supporting existing clients.
- Long-term, relationship-focused, business solutions for new and existing accounts
- Working with the sales team on existing clients
- Customer-relationship management
- Strong business acumen with technical literacy
- Demonstrated ability to develop on-going professional relationships with customers
- Strong organizational skills with proven time-management skills with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be located in Latin America and eligible to work in the country in which you reside
Potential to move into a sales manager position in the future
- Three years experience in sales of aviation services or data.
- Solid, fundamental understanding of how to use Internet/web technologies, even applications that you have never used before.
- Worked successfully in a small company, entrepreneurial environment; must be a self-starter
- Pilot certificate (even student) a plus
- Understanding of the FlightAware web site a plus
Salary varies based on experience, education, and interest in performance-based compensation plans. Base salary plus commission
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
FlightAware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must have current work authorization for any employer in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Our open positions are closed to agency/third-party submissions.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Aviation Sales Executive/Manager - FlightAware - Latin America (Remote)". Attach your resume in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or HTML format.