Aviation Account Manager
Position is at FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
As part of the aviation services team, you will work directly with airlines, corporate flight departments, and aviation serivces companies as well as the sales team to coordinate solutions. You will be responsible for account management, relationship management, and contract renewal to meet the needs of new and current FlightAware customers.
Responsibilities and Requirements
Support customers, manage relationships, produce and organize contracts and term sheets, and support the sales team.
- Partner with the sales team for contract writing and negotiations for new FlightAware customers
- Responsible for overseeing current FlightAware customer and vendor accounts
- Manage contract renewals for current FlightAware customers
- Periodically check-in with FlightAware customers to ensure that customer needs are met
- Three years of account management or sales experience
- Contract writing skills strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary varies based on experience
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
FlightAware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must have current work authorization for any employer in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Our open positions are closed to agency/third-party submissions.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Aviation Account Manager - FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX". Attach your resume in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or HTML format.